DIF is a leading independent fund management company, with ca. € 3.3 billion assets under management. Through six infrastructure funds and several co-investment funds, DIF invests in high-quality infrastructure assets that generate long-term and stable cash-flows, including Public Private Partnership projects (PPP/PFI/P3), renewable energy projects and other core infrastructure projects in Europe, North America and Australia.
DIF has a team of ca. 69 professionals located across its offices in Amsterdam (Schiphol), Paris, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Toronto, Sydney and Luxembourg, providing it with access to the growing number of investment opportunities across Europe, North America and Australia.
DIF has invested in and manages more than 170 infrastructure and renewable energy projects, with a total asset value of more than € 20 billion.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Analyst - Finance (Controlling / Investor Reporting) - Schiphol
Summary of Role
DIF Management B.V. Schiphol is looking to appoint an Analyst - Finance to join their growing team. The Analyst role is in response to the growth of the DIF’s portfolio.
Professional experience / Qualifications
- Investor reporting: report to our investors on a quarterly basis on the performance of the funds and on the performance of the capital per individual investor.
- Excel modelling: you will review project & fund models, analyse the data in the models and analyse the quarterly changes. A good feel for checks with great eye for detail and improvements is required.
- Portfolio analyses; standardise and optimise the portfolio investment models. Including developing sensitivity, risk and performance checks.
- Investor queries and questionnaires: ad hoc investor questions and stand-alone or periodic but individual questions and forms require critical analysis.
- Business Intelligence development, IT & Software improvement.
- Fund raising: assist in calculating and maintaining DIF’s track record.
Your experiences and skills
DIF offers career progression in Finance / Controlling and takes pride in recruiting the best in class.
- University degree (MSc) in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Econometrics, or related field
- Familiarity with Advanced Excel (modelling and/or VBA) are prerequisites
- Ability to build strong relationships with others and desire to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of controlling and accounting
- Knowledge of financial instruments, like derivatives, and valuations is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Dutch, any other language is an advantage
- 0-2 year work experience with strong motivation
- Technically and analytically strong
- Systematic & structured
- Customer focus
- Eagerness in problem solving
- Managing responsibilities
- Sense of humor
For enquiries please contact:
Roger Roumen, Associate Director
T:+31 20 655 3797 M: +316 5145 1171
Associate Director, Origination Team
Summary of Role
DIF Management B.V. Schiphol is looking to appoint an associate for the origination team at the Amsterdam (Schiphol) head office.
The successful candidate will be part of DIF’s European transaction team and participate in all facets of transaction origination, due diligence, execution and asset management. Daily work includes analysing legal, technical and financial data, developing financial models, preparing proposals, reviewing and processing contract documentation and assisting in the oversight of existing assets.
DIF offers career progression locally and internationally, and takes pride in recruiting the best in class. Qualifications:
- 4-7 years of private equity, advisory or project finance deal experience, ideally in energy, telecom and / or infrastructure
- Industry knowledge coupled with strong financial, tax, and legal understanding of energy, telecom and / or infrastructure
- Master degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or equivalent
- Due diligence experience for new investment opportunities
- Ability to build complex financial models and perform quantitative analysis
- Familiarity with the process of negotiation and execution of a wide range of transactional agreements
- Strong communication skills. Knowledge of multiple languages (other than Dutch & English) a pre
- Needs to manage several projects at once and a variety of stakeholders successfully
- Ability to build strong relationships and generate authority with investors, bidding partners and sellers
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills
- Organisational, project management and planning skills
- Willingness to frequently travel abroad
For more information, please contact: Geo Wehry : email@example.com.
As DIF is frequently recruiting new staff, feel free to send us your open application to firstname.lastname@example.org.